The Collective Mill would love to feature you!
If you are interested in submitting a guest post, please email us directly with the following information.
. • Your name + a short bio
. • A link to your website + social media accounts
However, before starting out, please make sure to read the guidelines below.
Benefits of Guest Posting:
1. Helps drive traffic back to your site.
2. You get to build connections with other bloggers in your industry.
3. You gain authority within your niche.
4. You get exposure from a brand new audience.
5. Backlinks from the article will improve your SEO ranking.
1. Guest posts must be your own work, new and unpublished.
2. Guest posts should fit in with The Collective Mill brand. We want to make sure our readers get the same experience and value from a guest post. Below are relevant topics to The Collective Mill:
__ • Social Media
__ • Graphic Design
__ • Online Business
• Working From Home
3. Guest posts should have a similar formatting style to our published posts. So before you start, please read a few of our articles to get familiar with our formatting style.
. • Word count should be at a minimum of 1,000 words
. • Easy to read, short paragraphs in a list format
. • Bold headers to highlight main points
4. By submitting a guest post, you are giving The Collective Mill permission to use this content on TheCollectiveMill.com and any social media platforms deemed appropriate to promote the post.
5. Once you submit your post, we may include relevant links, photos, or other types of resources. We do this to ensure all articles have a similar formatting style to one another.
6. Submission of a post does not guarantee publication. Publication will be at the discretion of The Collective Mill.
7. We also encourage promoting your guest post on your blog and through social media to help increase engagement.
At the bottom of your article we will include your name + a link back to your website. We want to make sure to give you the recognition you deserve. Also, feel free to use this in your resume, portfolio, etc.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The Collective Mill